Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Interview with Magdalena Frackowiak



After interviewing some really incredible designers, stylists, and photographers, I couldn’t wait to finally interview a model. Never imagined it would be Magdalena Frackowiak, one of the best in the world. Magdalena’s career reads like a Fashion Who’s Who list that could go on forever. From the runways of Paris, Milan, New York and London to gracing the lenses of the world’s best fashion photographers, her work is simply amazing. According to her friend, model Edita Vilkeviciute, “She’s the perfect girl.”


Born in Poland, Magdalena got her start when he mother sent her photos to model competition in Warsaw. No big deal, right? Then, the news came… she’d won!!! At 16 years old, she was quickly signed by the agency and appeared on her first magazine cover and her life would never be the same.


In her own words
“I never imagined to be a model, I didn't really want to do it at the beginning because I didn’t think I was very feminine, but my family was always telling me to try and they were very supportive. And now, I'm so happy with my life, my job and everything…I thank God for this!”


Jonathan: Modeling is such a demanding career. What is the most difficult part for you? What is the most fun?

Magdalena: The most difficult part is that you never sleep. You get so tired, you also have to be very strong mentally to handle so much pressure. But the most fun is to travel all around the world with some very good people… like other models, photographers, etc.

Jonathan: If you had a dream editorial shoot, who would you choose for your photographer, stylist, make up and hair?

Magdalena: If I had a dream shoot editorial, I'll choose Terry Richardson as the photographer because he's very funny, I love too many stylists to choose. it's too hard… haha, but for the make up and the hair I would choose Pat McGrath.

Jonathan: What was the funniest thing that ever happened to you while working?

Magdalena: The funniest thing happened to me while shooting was shooting with my best friend.  



Jonathan: What was your proudest moment so far as a model?

Magdalena: My proudest moment as a model was to walk for the Victoria's Secret fashion show, every girl dreams about it.



Jonathan: What advice would you give a girl who dreams of being a top model?

Magdalena: Believe in your dream, stay strong and stay professional :) xx

Jonathan: Thank you, Magdalena xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment